Re: Linked Data available

Thanks Tim, good questions.
Sorry the questions were necessary.

For example, if you go to http://nsf.rkbexplorer.com/
You will find the Browse and Query buttons on the top right, and in the
text.
So put in Berners in the browse box.
You get some matches.
The top one is
http://nsf.rkbexplorer.com/id/person-6092a2a72319fc9437583fb2d04733ea
Which (I hope) 303s in the browser to an html page that has two instances of
you that have been identified as the same (we are doing the co-referent
analysis ourselves, as the existing resources cannot in general be trusted,
and then pollute things). Seems the RDF target is broken at the moment - see
below.
It shows two projects you were involved with (again, hope they are right).
If you want the full RDF that the triple came from (on their way to the
triplestore), the Source column on the right has a link (>>) to the file.
These can be quite large files, of course.
Browsing for "Semantic Web" will get all sorts of things in cordis and
citeseer (which includes ACM), although it takes a while on dblp for the
rendering of the results.
Here are some more randomish URIs:
http://dblp.rkbexplorer.com/description/books/sp/GeroimenkoC02
http://southampton.rkbexplorer.com/id/eprints-13347
http://newcastle.rkbexplorer.com/description/person-4
There isn't really a starting point on any of the stores.
Basically they are resolvable URIs and SPARQL, on top of which browsing can
be built (as with the explorer we are developing).
Hope that helps.
Hugh