Re: [Semantic_Web] Ontology Vs Semantic Networks

I find it interesting to speculate what Simon might be reading, or have
already read. I assume far more than myself.
I would think it necessary to go back to C.S. Peirce, though to read exactly
what from his corpus I don't know.
The top searches in google would be useful.
Adam