Re: Semantic web discussions

There are so many venues for discussing the semantic web, it is
difficult to keep track of all of them.
It looks like a lot is going on the blogosphere now. planetrdf is one
such place. There are a lot of meetings everywhere
as far as I can see. I  think only Danny Ayers is really able to keep
up with all of it ;-)

I don't mind the anouncements myself, though I would prefer to have
them all listed in a calendar someplace that one could subscribe to,
because it is too much work to keep track of all that is going on,
and so I am probably missing a lot of good stuff.

Henry