Re: Are current RDF tools ready for this use case?

Hi Mark,

> What I'm unsure about, however, is if there are any RDF tools/frameworks/stores that are
> robust enough to handle a high level of concurrent querying that would result from a high traffic,
> publicly available web site.

We use OpenLink Virtuoso http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/wiki/main/ within the DBpedia project to handle concurrent queries from the Web against a dataset of 90 million triples which works fine.

You can test the store with the SPARQL query builders provided on the DBpedia project page http://dbpedia.org/docs/

Cheers