Re: owl:sameAs use/misuse/abuse Re: homonym URIs

Wow. It's a nice description of the difference between the symbol and
its referent. But I guess I should be able to state that

@prefix ex <http://example.org/>
ex:A http:redirects303To <http://example.org/A/doc>
ex:B http:redirects303To <http://example.org/B/doc>
ex:A owl:sameAs ex:B

(which I think was Bernard's point)

Or is it wrong to create http:redirects303To as a statement about the
HTTP resource? If so, why? Or does it perhaps show that while so very
convenient, http: URIs (without fragment ID) already introduce a pun
that makes owl:sameAs too strong?

I've always been uneasy about the 303 approach to having http: URIs
denote non-information resources; I guess I'd be in the 'hash' camp.
Basically, my feeling is that 303 does not fully solve the issue, so it
should be a softer recommendation than a W3C Recommendation MUST. I'm
off-line at the moment though so I can't verify whether the WebArch
document makes a MUST-level statement about information resources and
200 vs. 303 responses.

Having endless fun with the subtleties of SemWeb,
Jacek Kopecky