[ANN] RDFa On Rails 0.0.8

From: CÚdric Mesnage <cedric.mesnage@lu.unisi.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:43:27 +0200
To: rdfa-on-rails@rubyforge.org
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, scot-dev@googlegroups.com, semantic-web@w3.org, Tag Commons Working Group <wg@tagcommons.org>
Hi all,

First of all I won't publish the announcement of RDFa On Rails
releases to all the mailing lists recipient of this mail every time,
so please subscribe to the RDFa On Rails mailing list :

I just released version 0.0.8, what's new in this version:
	- added support for many vocabularies (rdfs  rdf  dcel  dcterms
dctypes  sioc  foaf  doap  swrc)
	- added a documentation page for these vocabularies (http://
rdfa.rubyforge.org/vocabularies.html)
	- refactored the aliases into RDFa on rails shortcuts (such as
rdfa_resource)
	- added unit testing
	- added a command "rdfa-generate" to compile templates outside rails
	- added a command "rdfa-vocabulary" to fetch vocabulary definitions
from given namespaces
	- added support for blank nodes

Plans for version 0.0.9
	- act_as_rdfa model extension
	- improve unit testing
	- improve typo blog theme

You can find more information on the project page (http://
rdfa.rubyforge.org) which also embeds RDFa :-)

Thanks, please feel free to comment and give feedback on the RDFa On
Rails mailing list.

Best Regards, CÚdric Mesnage
---
CÚdric Mesnage