Is there a way to specify a data format based on RDF ?

From: Andrea Splendiani <andrea@sgtp.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:08:07 +0200
To: semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>
I apologize if my question is too naive...

Suppose I want to specify a valid RDF document that is, let's make an
example, some information record about a person.

I want to be able to specify what it should contain, like: a valid
document must have at least one address.

I don't want to say that a person is something that has one address.
I'm perfectly fine with people having no or more adresses in my
conceptual view of the world, but for the "scope" of my message I
need one and only one address.

I don't want to specify an XML format for two reasons:
1) I don't want to specify the syntax (I'm fine with N3 or even a
graph view....)
2) I'm fine with anything that can be inferred to be an address
(perhaps through some ontologies I agree on).

Is there an formal qay to specify such a message ?
I cold apply rules to validate it, but I would like to provide the
specs.

best,
Andrea Splendiani

-----------
Andrea Splendiani
post-doc, bootstrep project (www.bootstrep.eu)

UPRES-EA 3888 - Laboratoire d'Informatique Médicale
CHU de Pontchaillou
2, rue Henri Le Guilloux
35033 Rennes - France
Tel : +33 2 99 28 92 45 / +33 2 99 28 42 15 (secr.)
Fax : +33 2 99 28 41 60

48° 07.275N
1° 41.643W