Re: SemWeb RDF C# Library version 1.0

From: M. David Peterson <m.david@xmlhacker.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:34:31 -0600
To: "Joshua Tauberer" <jt@occams.info>
Cc: "Andrew Matthews" <Andrew.Matthews@readify.net>, "semantic-web at W3C" <semantic-web@w3c.org>

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 05:04:57 -0600, Joshua Tauberer <jt@occams.info> wrote:

> The version of IKVM in there just happened to be the last time I decided
> to download an update. It should work fine re-built against the latest
> version.

Okay, cool.  Thanks!

> I made some significant changes to the SPARQL library so that it can
> take advantage of various aspects of the library (diff'd within the
> project code repository [1] in /sparql/local-changes.diff), and after
> recompiling the jar (with ant), I just invoke ikvmc straightforwardly
> (see /sparql/Makefile in the code repository).

Right on.  This helps! :)

>  I hope the library is useful to you!

I have no doubt that it will be.  The first test (once I have this
integrated with the Xameleon backend) will be @
http://personplacething.info/ [1] < will ping back this thread once I have
something up and functional.

[1] A SemWeb experimental project that I started up with Uche Ogbuji to
try out various ideas we both have in this space. Project is hosted @
http://code.google.com/p/personplacething-info/

--
/M:D