Re: Standard RDF Vocabularies for currencies or weights & measures?

David,

Thank you. I ought to have said that I am aware that there are ISO
standards but that I was hoping that there were existing semantic
standards (or accepted practices) to leverage. I have tried, at length
and in vain, to google for it (assuming, perhaps naively, that this
would have been a problem solved early by semantic web practitioners).

Regards,
Alan Dean