RDF browser/viewer or validator

From: Dicheva, Darina <dichevad@wssu.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:39:13 -0400
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi,

We are working on Topic Maps to RDF translation as a part of our TM4L
project. Currently we are in a testing verification stage, where we need
to compare the Topic Map input to the RDF output in different aspects
including completeness, correctness, readability and faithfulness of the
translation. I would appreciate it a lot if someone point to me a good
and easy to use RDF browser/viewer/validator.

Thanks,
Darina