Re: What if an URI also is a URL

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:27:19 -0400
Cc: SWIG <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: "Hammond, Tony" <t.hammond@nature.com>

Tony--

This is a good point, but it seems somewhat orthogonal to many of the
points in the previous discussion, since if we bring a potential
change of URI ownership into the picture it's not clear that hash
URIs continue to denote the same thing either.  I think the important
point is the idea that the URI owner gets to say what it denotes.

--Frank