Re: Current Semantic Web Layer Cake

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:38:46 +0200
To: Maarten Hermans <maarten.hermans@gmail.com>
Cc: SW-forum list <semantic-web@w3.org>
Maartens,

as usually the case with W3C materials (unless noted otherwise), the
figure is under document license (attribution, any use, no changes). Ie,
it can be used right away, but recognition to W3C must be given and the
figure cannot be changed without W3C's permission.

I hope this helps

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/