Re: Size of the Semantic Web was: Semantic Web Ontology Map

Chris Bizer wrote:
> The datasources in the Linking Open Data project are all interlinked
> with RDF links. So it is possible to crawl all 30 million documents by
> following these links.

::shudder::

When I finally am able to serve up the 500M-to-1B triples of U.S. census
data myself, I can't wait until some dozen crawlers start looking for
more information on each resource one by one... (I say each resource
because if resources are dereferencable to documents about them, then it
seems inevitable that crawlers will start dereferencing them.)

--
- Josh Tauberer

http://razor.occams.info

"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation!  Yields