Re: Named Graph Serialisation (add to publishing linked data document?)

Hi Giovani,

within the Linked Data tutorial we wanted to focus on Linked Data
only.

Therefore, we did not write anything about dumps, SPARQL endoints,
RDFa, GRDDL, microformats and alike.
All these things are important, but the topic of our tutorial was
Linked Data.

I also clearly appriciate your work on trying to bring all this
different publication forms together.

Cheers

Chris

--