Re: RDF property templating

Le jeudi 19 juillet 2007 12:20, Renato Golin a écrit :
> I might be missing the point but this is the classic OUTER JOIN case and
> OPTIONAL should work and give you correct results.
If I write
CONSTRUCT
{
        ?obj :result ( "A prefix" ?value1 ?value2 ?value3 ) .
}
WHERE
{
        OPTIONAL ( ?obj :prop1 ?value1 ).
        OPTIONAL ( ?obj :prop2 ?value2 ).
        OPTIONAL ( ?obj :prop3 ?value3 ).
} .
the conclusion is never asserted when one of the variables is not bound. The
SPARQL doesn't say anything about that, but I tested this behaviour with
Redland and cwm.

J.

--
Antidot - solutions de recherche d'information
gsm: +33 6 62 79 09 74