Re: Fwd: [Semantic_Web] Application using Jena: a design question

We gave up on Jena exactly due to such "cooperation" of in-memory model
and persistence layer.
I am not aware if Jena resolved such issues.

Anyway, we developed our own framework and, based on it, we built the
Semantic Studio and Semantic Server.

Probably, with our tools, two solutions of the problem you described are
possible
- You put everything in a semantic repository and do the work with
Semantic Server, which manages repositories and resources in
repositories and has a SPARQL processor, or
- You load your ontology once in Semantic Studio (which based on its
inner model builds all possible presentations - N3, NTriples, RDF,
Graphic mode and Design Mode) and you run queries within Studio.

(Semantic Studio can also save into a semantic repository)

Of course, some code to automate the process would be needed. We can
talk on technicalities off-line.

You might want to look at the short description of our tools below

Ioachim
Main Architect
http://semanticsoft.net:8080/semanticwebtools.html