Re: Can we say the DL knowledge base is only composed of axioms?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom#Logical_axioms

I believe the answer is yes.

Concepts, roles, individual and constructs are basic elements of
axioms, which may form TBox, ABox or RBox axioms.

--
Jie Bao
Department of Computer Science