Re: RDF+Transformation = XHTML or is there sth like inverse GRDDL?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:18:13 +0100, David Powell <djpowell@djpowell.net>
wrote:

> Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 10:32:00 PM, Andreas Langegger wrote:
>

> It is still a work in progress:
>
> http://djpowell.net/schemas/treetriples/1/

> The format also has GRDDL linkage, so you should be able to load
> document instances directly into any GRDDL enabled tool.

Hi

Dave, your treetriples page says: "Now with fixed GRDDL linkage via eRDF!"

Can you explain what that means and how it works?

I also use eRDF for templating RDF into HTML.

What I do is to write an html template with PHP variables and mark it up
with eRDF. I then parse the RDF (with data) and the eRDF (with variables)
into sets of triples, which I then match up, assigning the appropriate
data to the variables. You can see some code here:
http://code.google.com/p/erdf-t (I also make the data available to the
template as an associative array of resources).

Cheers

Keith