Re: web of data: how to include forms?

Xiaoshu Wang wrote:
> But what can an RDF form do to help you?

One example: your web browser could do extensive auto-complete across
various web sites.

> HTML is a presentation langague to interact with humans, and RDF is
> description language used for machines. We cannot mess them up.

On the contrary, we should think about how to annotate the HTML so that
it *can* be read by machines as well as humans. Why should the two be
completely separate? Much can be gained in terms of machine-assisted
browsing if the HTML contains RDF annotations, letting your browser jump
in when it can help.

-Ben