Re: Informal RDF-vCard F2F during Multi-Group Meeting

Hi Kjetil,

I'd be interested in joining this group on Wednesday afternoon.

(btw, you're not registered for the WCL meeting yet - can you nag
Charles? He's reviewed the proposal but not ticked the box for you in
Boston. Friday is the deadline for this).

Cheers.

Phil