Re: OWL DL, OWL Lite OWL Full comparison papers

I just noticed this email and have just read the linked paper.
In discussing the suitability of reasoners for WSML (a super-set of OWL) it
goes into considerable detail of the relationship between the different
logics and their support in different language sets.

http://dip.semanticweb.org/documents/D1.6ReasonerTechnologyScan.pdf

Adam