Re: Semantic Web

Stian Soiland,

I should have introduced myself better.  My name is Adam Sobieski, I've
researched distributed systems, numerical computing, knowledge systems and
AI.  This was at Kent State University with the latter two at Ohio State
University.

Some of my favorite milestones in the history of knowledge science are ink,
the printing press, the telephone, the hyperlink, the WWW and all these
structured knowledge languages.  I've started a list at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Knowledge_Science which presently is
from -3500 to 2003.  The timeline context helps me to imagine possibilities
about whatever's next (Semantic Web, Semantic Grid, ...).  I welcome you to
add to it as there's been plenty of developments in the last four years!

Cheers,
Adam Sobieski

----