Re: Semantic Web as Pragmatic Web

From: Alexander Zelitchenko <zelitchenk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 01:12:33 -0800 (PST)
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear Adrian;

  Thank you too much. I read their manifest and do see that there are some co-thinking. Their main idea of human interaction, based on interactors' aims, to develop common ontology in specific field of mutual interest seems to be rather strong. Their criticism in respect of common Semantic Web restriction is quite precise. I defenetely will trace their activity and try to show them my vision. Once again - thank you.

  With best regards
  Alexander