Ontology for describing conformance criteria?

From: Yoshio Fukushige <fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:51:25 +0900
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Cc: fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com

Hi all,

I'm looking for an ontology or vocabulary for describing conformance
criteria.

By "vocabulary for describing conformance criteria", I mean
Classes and properties for asserting some resource is a conformance
criterion, etc, among which I badly need Classes to assert whether
a criterion is normative or optional.

I read the EARL Schema document[1], but only found the terms
for the outcome values: (earl:pass, earl:fail, etc) and the following
editor's note, suggesting non-existance of such vocabulary...
---
[Editor's note: The earl:TestCriterion, earl:TestRequirement,
and earl:TestCase classes are included for convenience,
since this allows various useful properties to be described in simple
standard RDF.
The working group will deprecate these classes if they find an
appropriate replacement from a language designed for describing Test
Criterion (including test requirements and test cases), something which
is beyond the scope of the current specification.]
---

Are there popular ones or under development in some W3C groups?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10-Schema/

Many thanks in advance.

Best,
Yoshio Fukushige