Re: SKOS2GenTax: Tool for Converting SKOS Vocabularies into RDF-S and OWL Ontologies

From: <leo@mgn.ru>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:02:08 +0500 (YEKT)
To: martin.hepp@uibk.ac.at, martin.hepp@uibk.ac.at
Cc: "Semantic-Web@W3.Org," <semantic-web@w3.org>, "Semanticweb@Yahoogroups.Com," <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>

Martin,
It is cool ! I'll try !
But I wrote already that there was a "Principal of Duality" in the
Classification Theory which asserts there must be two parts in any
classification : Taxonomy and Meronomy -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm (see 3.Mid-range objectives
part).
Suppose it will be great to add this to your ideas !

Leonid - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it