Re: annotea status?

Hi Amit,

I like your simple yet effective way of dealing with annotation versioning.
Is there a link or paper which describes some other alternatives approaches?

Also with regard to being able to annotate resources with multiple contexts.
We recently looked at different approaches for the annotation of multiple
regions within videos (but which should be extendible to other resources).
Available at http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~eresearch/papers/2007/ESWC07.pdf

Imran