Missing ontologies

From: Martin Sarsale <martin@malditainternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:38:40 -0300
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Morning! :)

We're trying to describe a photograph depicting a person and it's clothes.
We're using the mindswap ontologies for marking up regions, foaf to
describe persons but we haven't figured out:
1) what to use to markup the relation between the persons and clothes
(person 'wearing' clothes)
2) describe the clothes. At least brand, model; a ontology for
describing "products" would be enough.

We've found the SUMO ontology but... we were looking for something
more specific. Do you think we should use the SUMO properties as the
last resource?

thanks!

--
Martin Sarsale - martin@malditainternet.com