PRISM 2.0 Posted for Comment

From: Dianne Kennedy <DKennedy@idealliance.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:31:14 -0400
To: <semantic-web@w3c.org>, <semantic-web@w3.org>
Just a note to let you know that PRISM 2.0 has just been posted at
www.prismstandard.org <http://www.prismstandard.org/> .  This is the
first major revision to PRISM.  We have incorporated new elements to
support online content and have expanded and revised our controlled
vocabularies.  In addition we have added a profile to support PRISM in
an XMP environment.

We invite you to review the new specification (in 6 documents organized
by namespace) and provide your comments before September 15.  Please
just email comments and questions to me, dkennedy@idealliance.org.

Dianne Kennedy

VP Publishing Technologies

IDEAlliance