Re: vCard/iCalendar RDF process document 2007-04-06

On Apr 28, 2007, at 3:13 PM, Garret Wilson wrote:

> In the absence of strong opinions in favor of hCard range restriction,
> I'll continue in the direction of full vCard support.

I don't have a strong opinion on this point since I don't think full
vCard support hurts interaction with hCard, though I'd give up full
support to get something good soon.

I do want whatever gets settled on to be to easy-to-use. I'd like it to
correspond to the goals Harry suggested earlier -- "maximum simplicity
with the ability to, if needed, round-trip" -- and that it avoid the
ugly RDF constructs (Bag, Seq, etc.) seen in the earlier note.

Bruce