Re: more musings on RDF vCard and iCalendar

On Apr 28, 2007, at 2:59 PM, Garret Wilson wrote:

> I was in the same situation, so I'm presenting my work here in hopes
> that there will be some convergence rather than four or more vCard
> ontologies (the old W3C note, the new W3C work, my work, your work,
> etc.).

+1

I was one of those that encouraged the idea of replacing the old vCard
note with Norm's new work, so am a little perplexed to see not one, but
two, new efforts to do the same.

How do we resolve this so we have one, clean, clear spec that
developers (and not only just RDF geeks) will want to implement, that
will  make it easy to map back-and-forth with hCard/hCal, and so forth?

Bruce