Re: resources for network-based/hierarchical RDF store

On 27 Apr 2007, at 11:58, Danny Ayers wrote:

> On 26/04/07, Andreas Langegger <andreas.langegger@gmx.at> wrote:
>
>> We are working on a distributed query processor for SPARQL. Any
>> pointers
>> are appreciated.
>
> You probably have this already:
>
> DARQ - Federated Queries with SPARQL
> http://darq.sourceforge.net/
>
> A while ago Steve Harris suggested there might be a chance the *big*
> store they've developed for garlik.com could be open sourced.

Yes, that's still the plan - at the moment I just don't have the
spare resources to support a proper public release however. If
someone has a specific need, and can live with extremely limited
support we should be able to arrange a copy of the sources and
existing documentation.

- Steve