2007 Protege Conference: Deadline Reminder, Schedule Update

From: Jennifer Vendetti <vendetti@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:35:38 -0700
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Protege Community,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for submitting
presentation abstracts and poster and demo descriptions is five days
from today on May 1st.  Please refer to our website for details:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2007/cfp.html

We would also like to take this opportunity to point out that we have
posted a preliminary schedule for the first day of the conference, which
includes tutorials and a workshop:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2007/schedule.html

Best Regards,
The Protege Team