Re: Disaster management ontologies?]

Renato,

I am in touch with ISCRAM organisers who so far have shown some interest in
Ontology but limited understanding (by their own admission), altough I have
the feeling everyone perceives the importance, very few know what to do how
to go about it, including among Ontology experts , or are capable of
evaluating in depth discussions

I have submitted the topic o Ontology for ER for consideration at the
Delpht meeting, but I have been unsuccessful, I am however encouraged by
one or two sahana peers and some Committee members to be persistent and try
again in China, (time and energy permitting).

 Therefore I plan to pop along ISCRAM Delph 2007, where I d like to
organise an informal 'on the side' meeting (pub? corridor? other venue?) to
discuss issues considering ontology is not in the conference agenda, but
some of the conference authors and i would like to take this opportunity to
raise the point, and maybe meet up for a beer

I ll post details on this list too, participation and help of anyone
physically in the region welcome

cheers
Paola Di Maio