Re: [Fwd: Language Ontology]

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the warning.  We did know that it was incomplete, but are
interested in representations of place names in local languages, so
having a structure for capturing this information, even if incomplete,
is useful.  We're also looking at other government and research
community resources to assist with both structure and content.  If you
have suggestions for references, that would be helpful.

Best regards,

Elisa