RE: xml:base (was Re: IRI meets RDF meets HTTP redirect)

From: McDonald, Ira <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:19:53 -0700
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>, "John Cowan" <cowan@ccil.org>
Cc: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>, <semantic-web@w3.org>, <www-international@w3.org>

Hi,

An onlooker's observation.

This situation is an interoperability mess.  The chance that
a bunch of independent implmentations and validation tools
converged on the same interpretations of allowed/disallowed
is zero - this discussion thread hasn't visibly converged.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839