Re: Semano - Survey on my final year project.

From: Paul Mara <paul@eirlan.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:21:43 +0100 (IST)
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Woops, I just noticed that I had written "annotater" which should be
spelled with an 'o' and not an 'e' like so: "annotator".  I've updated my
website and I'm going about the process of also updating any lists I
contacted about Semano.

Don't forget to test the program and fill out the 4 Simple Questions on
the survey!

Thanks

Paul