Re: Question about ontology query languages... (please reply!!!)

Hi Cristina --

By way of background on this subject, you may be interested in

     www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

and in the underlying online system [1], which does support recursive
queries.

HTH,  -- Adrian

[1]  Internet Business Logic (R)
A Wiki for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering