Re: Question about ontology query languages... (please reply!!!)

From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:10:23 -0400
To: "Cristina Lancioni, Doctor in Computer Science" <cristina.lancioni@unicam.it>, semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Cristina --

By way of background on this subject, you may be interested in

     www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

and in the underlying online system [1], which does support recursive
queries.

HTH,  -- Adrian

[1]  Internet Business Logic (R)
A Wiki for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering