Re: An ontology for graphical user interfaces

You know about these?

http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Fresnel
http://simile.mit.edu/exhibit/

Also see http://www.w3.org/mid/FD1EB254-6707-49E4-
AA0B-41D058AA3C3F@gmail.com
for some stuff from openlink.

Alan Rector has done work on this:
http://www.openclinical.org/dm_galenClinergy.html
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=142750.142897

hth,
Alan

ps. If you are looking for use cases/possible collaboration, please
contact me off list.