cannot build longwell 2.4: simile.mit.edu/maven-proxy --> HTTP 502

From: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:54:50 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org, general@simile.mit.edu

hi all,

I managed to download most dependencies but got no alternatives for
fresnel and sesame ( could manually create the latter but what's the
point... ).

can anyone hand the POMs and jars in the meantime?
alternate repo?

I believe 502 hints that un upstream server/connection is causing the problem.

Thanks, great app!
Aldo

( I know I owe some replies to this list! I have been aaaaaawfully
busy, hope I can save some time this weekend. cheers ;) )

--
::::: Aldo Bucchi :::::
mobile (56) 8 429 8300