Pathway - A vision for an RDF browsing/editing tool

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:44:01 +0900
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi,

This tool is usable only on Wikipedia and Mac OS X, but the UI is
exactly what I expect in terms of hiding/showing the Semantic Web. It
would be worthwhile to contact the author and talk with him about
RDF. We could try for example on a personal RDF IMDB, or a personal
RDF Music list (MusicBrainz) browser/editor.

[[[
about pathway
The origin

My idea for Pathway originated when browsing Wikipedia. I would
always start off quite focused on a certain subject. Unfortunately,
Wikipedia articles tend to be full of distracting links, just
screaming to be clicked on...

Soon enough, I found myself totally lost in myriads of loosely
related pages. I can't count the time I wasted on backtracing them,
and if you have a bit of wiki-experience, you've probably encountered
it too.
What I needed, was an application that could easily archive the path
I follow through Wikipedia pages.

]]]

-- Pathway - About Pathway
http://pathway.screenager.be/index.html