Re: adding several values to the same predicate == Bag??

Not quite. In ntriples:

graphA:
<http://www.recshop.fake/cd/Beatles> cd:artist "John" .

graphB:
<http://www.recshop.fake/cd/Beatles> cd:artist "Paul" .

graphC:
<http://www.recshop.fake/cd/Beatles> cd:artist _:x
_:x rdf:type rdf:Bag .
_:x rdf:_1 "John" .
_:x rdf:_2 "Paul" .

Whether you consider graphC to be equivalent to graphA U graphB is
another matter. The model theory won't support you if you do, though:

"There is no assumption that a property of a container applies to any
of the elements of the container, or vice versa."[1]

So, when would you use a container? Well... I don't use them very
often. The only one I can think of offhand is a committee; the
committee is a bag of its members, and the committee can author
documents. The individual members do not necessarily author a
document; the committee does. You might say:

<http://www.recshop.fake/cd/Beatles> cd:artist ex:theBeatles .
ex:theBeatles a rdf:Bag , ex:Band ;
               rdf:_1 "John" ;
               rdf:_2 "Paul" ;
               rdf:_3 "Ringo" ;   # Remember, it's unordered! ;)
               rdf:_4 "George" .

-R

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#Containers>