Possible worlds: From the 5th to the 10th dimensions

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:17:33 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi over the weekend I suddenly discovered the urge to write up my
understanding of possible worlds semantics starting from a quick
introduction to Frege. For those UFOlogists out there, this is
probably the best basis to get good Unified Framework Onotlogies
going. I wrote it up here

http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/the_fifth_dimension

Also I found an amazing video that explains these dimensions from a
physical point of view in very simple english:

http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.php

This is really an amazingly good popularization. It looks like with
efforts such as this, possible worlds talk might soon end up being
common sense. :-)

Henry

Home page: http://bblfish.net/
Sun Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/