RE: Testing RDF vs HTML Content Negotiation

Thanks all for the helpful replies. Turns out the issue was one of
<blush>human error</blush>.

In case I can save someone else a few minutes, the issue was this:

- my rewrite rules are based on Recipe 3 of
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/ (which is an excellent resource
btw). Unfortunately I'd forgotten to modify the User-Agent: header
aswell as the Accept: header, so the "RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT}
^Mozilla/.*" was still being met, hence always getting HTML content.
Doh.

I note that inclusion of this condition is not considered good practice.
Does anyone know if the IE6 issue that makes it a necessary evil has
been resolved in IE7?

For the record, the Firefox extensions I'm using (which incidentally do
work as intended) are Modify Headers [1] and LiveHTTPHeaders [2], both
highly recommended.

Cheers,

Tom.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/967/