Re: Testing RDF vs HTML Content Negotiation

On 26/10/2006 21:09, T.Heath wrote:
> My problem is that I can't determine if it's an error in the
> RewriteRules or that the Firefox extension isn't doing what it claims.
> My hunch is the former, but I've no way to tell right now. Does anyone
> have a site that does this form of content negotiation that they'd be
> happy for me to use for some low-traffic testing so I can isolate the
> problem?

You're welcome to try vocab.org. That site content negotiates the schema
information. The following give the expected results for me:

curl -H "Accept: text/html" http://vocab.org/frbr/core

curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml" http://vocab.org/frbr/core

I wrote up the configuration I use here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0030.html

You might want to look at some of the techniques described in this
document too:

http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/

Ian

--