Re: ANN: Querying the complete Semantic Web with SPARQL

This sounds really interesting...

I was wondering whether you thought of setting up a SPARQL-like endpoint
for your system, a bit like SPARQler. People could then experiment with
this without going through the trouble of installing the system...

Ivan

P.S. I have added an entry to http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools