Re: need for open development of business object ontology?

Hi Irene,
Thanks for sharing your projects - great work! The semantic navigation
engine based on SOIP-F is particularly intriguing. I can see many
applications of it.

To make semantic search useful, data in semantic format must come first. I
wonder if you have any new approach to this problem.  Do you know any
ontology for the information usually on a business web site, like product,
service, technology, job, etc? To migrate a current web site to a semantic
one, such ontology needs to be available.

Thanks,
AJ

--
AJ Chen, PhD