Re: any idea to spark siliocn valley engineers to pursue semantic web?

Dr Chen,

Just in case you've not seen it, please take a look at the new W3C's
Semantic Web Education & Outreach group. Chaired by Susie Stephens at
Oracle, it has its kick off meeting next month. Maybe that's a good
place to maximise the effect of efforts like yours? Today there are 9
organisations signed up as participants (including mine) so there's room
for more!

Phil.

--
Phil Archer