status of building Semantic web site?

From: AJ Chen <canovaj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:50:53 -0700
To: semantic-web@w3.org
As an experiment to figure out the right applications that will encourage
people to publish semantic data, I'm working on ontology and tools for
scientific publishing with W3C HCLS group.  To expand this work, I think
that adding semantic features to company web sites could be another
application that can benefit every company immediately. There were some
discussions about semantic web site in the past, but very spotted. I'm
wondering what's the current status in this area. I'll appreciate it if
someone could share any latest news or development.  Anything about
improving web site with semantic technology, publishing product catalog and
other business information in semantic format (e.g. ontology) on company web
site.

Thanks
AJ
--