Re: Which bibtex rdfization?

Thanks Irene,

I'm aware of Bibster. As far as I know, they use the SWRC ontology
[1], so that would be an option. However, I know there are many more
BibTeX mappings being used. I was just curious if people think there
is one that is good or best choice, in the way that maybe the W3C-
hosted implementation of the iCal format in RDF [2] might be a good
choice for iCal (by virtue of the fact that it is related to the W3C).

So, I'm not looking for a tool - bibtex2rdf works just fine for me at
the moment.

Cheers,
Knud

[1] http://ontoware.org/projects/swrc/