[ANNOUNCE] IBM Semantic Layered Research Platform Release

From: Wing C Yung <wingyung@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:18:54 -0500
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Our group at IBM Cambridge has open-sourced our Semantic Web projects.
Check it out: IBM Semantic Layered Research Platform [1] (with
documentation [2] and downloads [3]). Lee Feigenbaum has written about our
motivations [4] and roadmap [5].

Boca, our enterprise-ready RDF store, is the only component that has been
officially released; others are still works in development. Matthew Roy's
post [6] covers its most important features, including named graph support,
client replication, security, revision history, and real-time notification.

Our group has set up PlanetAdtech [7] for our Semantic Web-related blog
posts. Subscribe to the feed [8] to track our work; we'll be releasing more
components over the next few weeks.

[1] http://ibm-slrp.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://ibm-slrp.sourceforge.net/v1/wiki/
[3] http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=181986